ILR Application based on Long Residency £450.00
If you have lived in the United Kingdom for 10 years lawfully, you will be able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) gives the freedom to live and work in the UK without any restrictions, and even apply for naturalisation.
Now ILR 10 years long residence application can be submitted in person at a premium service centre if you want a decision on the same day. Call us now on 02085726386 to book premium visa application appointment.
ILR based on Long Residency Requirements:
- 10 years of lawful residence in the UK
- Must not have been out of the UK for a single period that exceeds six months
- Must not have lived outside the UK for more than 18 months in total
- Obtain extensions to your status throughout the ten year period
- You should not have been convicted of an offence and imprisoned
- Must have not left the UK during the 10 year period, with an intention not to return to the UK
- Life in the UK test certificate
Along with above requirements, following will be taken into consideration when your application is being assessed:
- your age
- your ties to the United Kingdom;
- your personal history; including character, conduct, associations you belong to and employment record
- your domestic circumstances - this generally means any family ties you have in the UK
- any previous criminal record and the nature of any offence you may have committed in the UK
- any compassionate circumstances
- any representations received on your behalf
What ukvisaexpert.com can do?
Each visa application is subject to strict conditions and regulations to ensure that only suitable applicants are approved. We can help you to secure your UK Visa and guide you through the whole process with our experienced and competent OISC registered advisor.We provide:
- Feedback on all of your documents eligibility
- Advice on the exact documentation needed for your application
- Complete the application form
- Cover letter with explaining and arguing why your case should be approved
- Represent your case to the Home Office and deal with all correspondence
In addition to this we also Guarantee:
No Win, No Fee
Call us now on 02085726386 to book an appointment.
We are regulated by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) and registered with the UK Border Agency Public Enquiry Office (PEO) Croydon. We are not part any UK Government Body or affiliated with it.
If you would like to apply for your visa
While applying visa application directly to UK Boarder Agency yourself could save you money in the short term, the benefits of using our services could outweigh many risks and implications that you could face in the long run.