British Citizenship Application from £390.00 +VAT
British Naturalisation allows foreign nationals that have been granted Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK to become British citizens. To qualify for Naturalisation you should have been free from immigration time restrictions during the last 12 months of the residential qualifying period, which means holding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) for 12 months.
Requirements for UK Naturalisation Application:
- You must hold ILR for 12 months
- You must be of sound mind
- You must intend to continue living in the UK
- You must be able to communicate in English
- You must be of good character
- Life in the UK test certificate
After approval of your application, you will be invited to a Citizenship ceremony to undertake an Oath and Pledge of loyalty.
You will then be awarded your Certificate of Naturalisation which is certificate of your proof of British Citizenship. Once British Citizenship has been granted, you will be eligible for a British passport.
How can we help you?
UK Immigration & Nationality laws are keep changing and complicated. We can help you to secure your British Citizenship and guide you through the whole process with our experienced and competent OISC registered advisor.We provide:
- Feedback on all of your documents eligibility
- Advice on the exact documentation needed for your application
- Complete the application form
- Cover letter with explaining and arguing why your case should be approved
- Represent your case to the Home Office and deal with all correspondence
No Win, No Fee
We are regulated by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) and registered with the UK Border Agency Public Enquiry Office (PEO) Croydon. We are not part any UK Government Body or affiliated with it.
If you would like to apply for your Citizenship
Our service costs £1101.00 (the official government visa fee £851.00 + our fee) and applying through the UK border agency (UKBA) costs £851.00.
While applying application directly to UK Boarder Agency yourself could save you money in the short term, the benefits of using our services could outweigh many risks and implications that you could face in the long run.