UK Visa Expert

Child Born  in the UK

UK Visa For Child Born In The UK

If your child is born in the UK and you currently have limited leave to remain, you will need to obtain and complete an application form FLR(O), or PBS (Dependant) if you were granted leave to remain under the Points Based System, in order for them to be granted leave to remain as your dependant.On form FLR(O), the baby’s details should be entered in Section 1 – Applicant’s Details. On form PBS (Dependant), the baby’s details should be entered in Section 2 – Dependant’s Details. You should enclose your own passport with the application.

If you will be leaving the UK and do not intend to return under the conditions of your current leave to remain, you are not required to make an application to the UK Border Agency for your baby. They are deemed to have leave to remain in the UK until you leave. If you will be making an application for further leave to remain or indefinite leave to remain and do not intend to travel before you do so, you can include the baby as your dependant at that time. However please note, if you travel outside the UK before your baby obtains leave to remain, you will need to obtain Entry Clearance for the baby before you return to the UK.

We normally (subject to availability) able to offer Express UK visa service for Child born in the UK within a very short period of time. Our same day visa service for your New UK born Child includes assessing and preparing your application to a high standard and most importantly arranging an appointment with the Home Office. One of our OISC registered adviser will personally attend the appointment to represent clients. In most circumstances clients should have their application approved in the evening, on same day.

In addition to this we also Guarantee:

No Win No Fee

Please note that No Win No Fee won’t apply for application from outside the UK and our fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by us on your behalf e.g. UKVCAS appointment charge, Home Office fee etc.

We are regulated by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) and registered with the UK Border Agency Public Enquiry Office (PEO) Croydon. We are not part any UK Government Body or affiliated with it.

If you would like to apply for your visa

Request A Call Back

British Citizenship Lawyers London UK

Our 5 Star Rating