UK Visa Expert

Temporary Worker  Visa Services

Temporary Worker Visa Services

The Temporary Worker Visa is a permit which allows you to travel and work in the UK in a number of specific circumstances, and only for up to 12 months. This visa is suitable if you require a short-term stay for paid engagements that are not covered under the Visitor visa route.

The Temporary Worker Visa requires sponsorship from a UK organisation who holds a sponsor licence from the Home Office permitting them to recruit employees from outside the UK. This means you must have been offered a job by a sponsored employer and received a certificate of sponsorship from that employer before you travel to the UK.

Temporary Work Visa categories

The Temporary Work Visa route includes various types of temporary work. While each type has their own requirements to be met, all types require sponsorship and for you to demonstrate you have enough funds to support your stay in the UK. You can apply for one of the following categories to travel to the UK:

  • Charity Workers – Those covering unpaid or voluntary roles for a UK-registered charity.
  • Creative and Sporting – Highly skilled sportspersons, musicians or actors. Sportspersons must be internationally recognised at the highest level in their sport, or they must enter the UK to make a significant contribution to the development of their area of interest.
  • Government Authorised Exchange – Available only for nationals of countries who have signed an approved exchange scheme. Under this visa, young foreigners can do work experience, training or academic research in the UK, or take part in an Overseas Government Language Programme.
  • International Agreement – only for workers whose job offer is covered by international law. This includes embassy and diplomatic employers under the General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS) who hold a certificate released by an accredited UK organisation.
  • Religious Workers – Those hired for preaching or work in a monastery or convent by a religious order in the UK.

Temporary Worker Visa Requirements

To qualify for the Temporary Worker visa, you must fulfil following requirements:

  • A valid job offer from a UK organisation who holds a sponsor licence from the Home Office permitting them to recruit employees from outside the UK.
  • A certificate of sponsorship from your employer
  • At least £1,270 in savings, available on your bank account for at least 28 days in a row.
  • You may be required to complete an English language test or prove your knowledge of English by providing a degree taught or researched in English, or an approved language qualification.

We, UK Immigration Specialist with over 12 years of experience here to help you should you have any questions about the Temporary Work Visa.

Contact us Today to discuss your eligibility for this visa category

Request A Call Back